Training & Development
Pioneer Financial Group believes that early success in any business depends on quality training. We offer our agents a complete and comprehensive training of our proven sales system. Training doesn’t just occur in the classroom. Our professional field trainers and management team show agents first hand how to assist clients with insurance and financial solutions. Our sales system is easy to learn and results are driven by effort – not education or previous experience.
Our team of professional support staff will help you gain the licenses, carrier appointments and training you need to become a productive agent as quickly as possible. This includes:
- Preparing for and taking required licensing exams
- Using proprietary marketing and income calculators for the development of your Individual Business Plan
- Becoming appointed with PFG’s carrier partners
- Training on products
- Training on technology, tools and reports
- Training on selling and recommended marketing activities
- Mentoring on sales presentations and skills with Sales Leaders or experienced agents
- Regular performance evaluations and other planning activities with your assigned Sales Leader and Agency Manager to make sure you stay on track with your business plan
Our initial training program consists of 3 weeks of in-house classroom training conducted by professional full-time trainers. Classroom training includes:
- Product details and the consultative sales system
- Marketing skills and techniques
- Appointment setting
- Building and delivering effective client presentations
- Personal business plan development
- Policy issuance procedures
The initial training also consists of 2 weeks of personal field training and mentoring with a full-time experienced field trainer. This training includes activities such as:
- Role play where you work on appointment setting, phone techniques, overcoming objections, and developing the right plan for client needs.
- Ride-along appointments where you go on actual appointments to observe the sales process. You will also lead client appointments accompanied by a field trainer and receive constructive feedback to ensure that you are prepared when you begin meeting with your clients on your own.
Additional product and advanced sales training occurs weekly. These weekly training sessions are led by carrier representatives and company sales leaders.